I am beginning to feel better about the Presidential race. The thought of a President Mitt Romney is sufficient to cause my insides to curdle. But now, with Superstorm Sandy and Barack Obama showing just how presidential he could be, Romney might just be stranded in left field sucking on a mop.
Do you recall the race between Daddy Bush and Bill Clinton in 1992? George H. W. was accused of being too patrician for the White House. If he was too patrician, what about Mitt?
The following tweets from #MittStormTips #Sandy show more about Romney than he would like to have the public see. Read ’em and laugh:
- If you haven’t already, move money from Cayman Islands to Swiss account.
- People, this is why we only build houses on top of cliffs.
- No generators at Home Depot. I have ordered Paul Ryan off the campaign trail to power my home with a stationary bike.
- This is a time for bipartisanship, despite the President’s bungling of this preventable natural disaster.
- Hurricanes are best spent overseas, visiting your money.
- President Obama has not once referred to this storm as a hurricane. (This one is a bit more subtle: Think Libya and the Second Debate.)
- Remember, the most important threat facing the east coast is and always will be Russia.
- My thoughts and prayers go out to 53% of you.
- What are you people complaining about? This wind is no stronger than one of my medium sized helicopter rotors!
- Shucks, I hope FEMA isn’t the third agency Perry is getting rid of. (Think back to the GOP Primary debates.)
For more of the same, click here