The following sources are no longer to be considered as newsworthy:
- Anything appearing in a tweet, irrespective of from whom.
- Anything said or tweeted by our current presidente.
- Anything said by Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Tami Lahren, Sean Hannity, Fox and Friends, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Bill O’Reilly, Stephen Miller, Kellyanne Conway, and their ilk.
- Any word that “The Internet” had just punished or shamed somebody, anybody, for what he, she, or it said.
- Any predictions from any source.
- Any descriptions of rants from anybody.
- Any comments from Evangelical sources impinging on politics, or on anything for that matter.
- Any agonized analyses of mass murderers employing gunfire.
- Any thoughts or prayers regarding man-made calamities.
- Any comments to social media posts.