Today I’ll be adding to new link to this website: It is the British site called TodayIFoundOut.Com. I have always been a sucker for interesting facts, such as the following items that have appeared on the website this week:
- Why aluminium (the way the Brits spell it) foil is shiny on one side and matte on the other
- The story of the Library of Congress
- Where mosquitoes go during he daytime, and why only female mosquitoes are after your blood
- Why you’re not supposed to remove tags from pillows and mattresses
- All about legendary pin-up girl Bettie Page
- In the days before Internet crowdfunding, how one teen financed his college education by asking people to send him pennies
There’s always a lot of good stuff that will make you the star of any party you choose to attend (except, perhaps, the Republican Party, which is illiterate).