It is difficult for me not to write about certain subjects, especially when I am so upset about them. But then, I have to think about you, my readers. However strong I feel about certain things, what if I really don’t have anything to add about what has already been said?
Anyhow, on to the list, in no particular ordure [SIC]:
- Presidential Elections. Let’s face it: Even the pundits whose job it is to opine on the political scene either have nothing new to say, or else they are in the business of influencing opinions.
- Donald Trump. You know what I think about the Cheeto-haired beast. ’Nuff said!
- Awards. Whether it’s the Oscars or the Nobel Prize for Literature, it’s all about politics, usually who hates whom.
- American Conservatism. It seems to be segueing into National Socialism (Nazism).
- Police Violence. Black lives do matter! All Americans matter!
- Terrorism. Everything we do emboldens the terrorists, so let’s just get on with our lives.
- Guns. Since when does a “well-regulated Militia” mean that crazy people get to play with Bushmasters?
- Ecology. Even if the Earth is on the point of being irretrievably poisoned, we gotta dig coal and chop down trees, no?
There are probably a handful of other subjects which aren’t worth ranting about, mostly because of the seemingly irresolvable split between the Union and the Confederacy. Occasionally, I will still blab out a post when I know I should keep my mouth shut. Please forgive me in advance!